Friday, 21 October 2016

Jane Foster's Screen Printed Toy Santas

I designed this toy Santa a few years ago now and although I've designed a few more Christmas toys since, I still love my first design so have launched it again for this Christmas over in my ETSY shop. It began life as a simple fine line drawing using black ink before being exposed onto a silk screen for me to screen print onto fabric in my studio. I hand print, make and stuff each one individually making sure each one is in perfect condition. These are great for popping into a child's stocking - my daughter still loved the one I made for her.




3 comments:

Seo Smart said...

Hi,

I’m really impressed with your blog article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here

graphic design studio :- Creative, professional and efficient graphic design. Logo design, brochure design, window display and signages in Singapore.

Emily Alyn said...

Nice creative image are there in it.Kiwi Crate coupon

roth phallyka said...

useful knowledge you mentioned here


แตกใน xxx