Friday 27 March 2015

New pre-school books by Jane Foster - ABC and 123

The postman delivered my two new pre-school books in the post today  - here are some snap shots - they'll be available to buy in the shops in May but are available to pre-order on Amazon now at £6.99 each. One is a counting book and the other an alphabet book. Am really happy with the look and feel of them - both have slightly shiny and raised pictures although it's hard to see in my photos!
They're published by Templar.

























6 comments:

dropstitch said...

They look great, I think my three-year-old would really love them. I might have to treat us to the ABC book. Congratulations :)

Dotty Jo said...

These are simply stunning - you've done a brilliant job! Jo x

lizzie said...

Beautiful pics, Jane. Did you get some advice about pics or words recommended for early readers? A for armadillo is a bit tricky as it's the /ar/ sound not /a/ as in apple, ant.

milla said...

LOVELY books---isn that book here in finland?

Anu said...

so lovely...can´t wait for the time with grandchildren on my knees...

Justin03 said...

Pre-school is the best place which plays an important role in making future of our kid. I am thinking to enrol my child in Phoenix kindergarten for his best future. This is my right decision I am sure on that.