Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Sewing room - shelves, shelves, shelves

Our spare room is now turning into a sewing room (to get all the sewing out of my study so the computer doesn't get full of lint and dust from al the fabric cutting) - we've ripped the carpet up, painted the floor white and am gradually awaiting Ikea flat pack items to transform the room. Some shelves have arrived for some cushions (I've quite a large collection that I alternate around the home) and we've put some mini 70s Dutch ones up too. Will add more photos as the space progresses.






3 comments:

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

My heart is loving those cushions! :) x

StampAndStitch said...

I love how bright and neat this all looks, off to Ikea Satuday to pretty much do the same...new year sort out!

Jane Foster Blog said...

Thank you! I hope you have better luck than we did - we managed to buy all the shelf brackets but only 6 actual shelves! They were sold out so we're now awaiting an order of the other 25!