Thursday, 8 November 2012

*As seen on Kirstie's Vintage Home Series

Am really excited as Kirstie's new Vintage Home series is starting tonight!  I was fortunate to be involved with some of the projects - I was commissioned to make two of the 70s fabric patchwork bed runners for the 70s house, various toys, cushions, purses for the children's room and some vintage  cushions for the 60s house. Am excited to see how they look. Here are some snap shots I took before they were delivered.
















11 comments:

odd and old said...

can't help
but like this programme
good for you!
will you get credited?
x ... ***

Blueberry Park said...

they are gorgeous, jane...can't wait to see them on TV later!

sittinginthekitchensink said...

Didn't know this series was starting to night, off to set the box to record it! Will keep an eye out for the quilt, it looks fab!

I love button's by Emma said...

I hope they show it soon in Australia, I fell in love with it when I lived in London. Cant wait to see your lovely creations in her home. They are beautiful by the way.

Jane Foster Blog said...

Thank you - am not sure if I'll get credited on TV but I've been credited in the book and will have photos in her scrap book on her website.

Nelly said...

Woo-hoo, Jane! That's amazing..well done. Can't wait to see it all looking gorgeous on tv! x

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Well done Jane! Looking forward to the programme! :)

thelinencloud said...

Oh how lovely ... I am just going to settle down with a cuppa to watch the show on +1 ... will keep an eagle eye out for your lovely makes ... Bee x

nyssapod said...

I love the way you have combined these lovely fabrics. You have inspired me to go on a vintage fabric hunt.

Duck Egg said...

I’m really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Kirsties vintage home.

Duck Egg said...

that's nice blog for Home interior Designs.Kirsties homemade home is so good.